Please follow these steps to take a screenshot:
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time for a few seconds. Your device will take a picture of the screen and save it.
- At the top of the screen, you'll see the Screenshot capture Screenshot.
Tip: If you don't see the Screenshot capture icon, return to a Home screen to see it.
These steps will let you view your screenshot
- Swipe down from the top of a screen with the Screenshot capture Screenshot.
- Tap the "Screenshot captured" notification.
Follow these steps to see all your screenshots
- Open your device's Photos app Photos.
- Tap Menu Menu.
- Tap Device folders and then Screenshots.
Note: If you don't have the Photos app, you're likely running an older Android version. Open your device's Gallery app and then Album view and then Screenshots folder.
Finally, following these steps will allow you to share your screenshot
- Open your image to view it
- tap Share