Force closing can be one of the most helpful troubleshooting steps if you're experiencing issues with your device. It allows you to restart your app without completely shutting down or restarting your device entirely.
The instructions for force closing can vary by both operating system and by device types.
iOS/Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
1. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen about an inch
2. Swipe each window of your currently open apps off the top of the screen to force close them
If you'd like more information, please click this link:
1. Press your device's Home button
2. Select the Multitasking (Square) button (This may be a physical button or you may need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal it)
3. Swipe each window of your currently open apps off the top of the screen to force close them
Please select this link if you'd like more information: