If your game doesn't rotate to fill the entire width of the display, when it is rotated into Landscape orientation, then it may be locked in a fixed position. This could be either your game or your device itself.
Please follow the steps below to check if your game is locked in a fixed position:
- From within the game, tap the Settings button
- Scroll down to Preferences
- Locate the Orientation option
- Review the current Setting to make sure that it is set to either Auto or your preferred fixed orientation
Alternatively, it's possible that your device may be locked in the Portrait orientation. Please follow the steps below to check if your device is locked in a fixed position:
For iOS devices:
- From the top right corner of the screen, swipe downwards to view the Control Panel
- Tap the Padlock icon with an arrow around it to toggle a fixed orientation on or off.
For Android devices:
- Open your device's Settings app
- Select the Display tab or section
- Choose the option to enable or disable Screen Rotation