Below, you will find a list of the different ways in which you can message our Customer Support department.
We ask that you submit a single message through one of the methods below, as it's not necessary to create more than one conversation at a time.
Submitting a Message Through the App
The best way to contact our Customer Support department is through the in-app Support page. This provides our Support team with some details about your game history, which will remove some potential troubleshooting steps.
To contact Support through the app:
- Open the in-game Settings page
- Select Support
- Choose the Contact Us option. This may be either a text button labeled "CONTACT US" or a button with a speech bubble icon.
Submitting a Message Through the Web Portal
If you're unable to open the app for any reason, such as it's crashing or frozen, then we ask that you contact us through our Web Portal.
To contact Support through the Web Portal:
- Use a web browser to go to mobilityware.com/support
- Select the game
- Choose the CONTACT US button
- Fill out each field of the form
- Select the SUBMIT button
Submitting a Message Through Email
Finally, our Support team can also be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to send an email, please include the following info:
- Game you're playing
- Platform (Android/iOS)
- A detailed description of the issue that you're experiencing or feedback
- Any screenshots or extra info that you can provide